Control Union can perform various types of non-destructive testing on almost all types of equipment or construction.
In accordance with current EN/ISO, ASME and ASTM requirements, Control Union can perform any conventional or advanced non-destructive testing as per below:
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Magnetic particle (MPI)
- Eddy current (EC)
- Dye penetrant (PT)
- Ultrasonic (UT) including thickness measurements (UTM)
- Hardness testing (HT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Bolt tension measurements
- Plant inspections (API 510 / 570 / 653, EEMUA 159, ASME and Cswip)
Our advanced services are:
- Phased Array inspections (UT-PA)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Low frequency Phased Array inspections on FRP piping and storage tanks
- Bolt and stud scanning with Phased Array
All inspectors are fully ISO9712 and/or ASNT Level 2 trained and compliant where required.
Control Union also has in-house Level 3 inspectors who can further assist you with various tasks and queries about non-destructive testing.